Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The Need for Speed in Shreveport
Our team of skilled cleanup and restoration technicians has a unique blend of experience and training. The many mishaps and disasters that may fall upon your Shreveport home can vary greatly. Whether the incident is needing efforts to return the property to a preloss condition from water intrusion, a flare-up in the kitchen, or moldy smell in the foundation crawl space, we can help.
Our motto of We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, carries a more significant meaning than just showing up on-time, and speedily. We understand that mitigating damage to a structure, especially when it is your own home, requires rapid removal of the attacking elements. A soggy carpet or wet walls respond well to the removal of the liquid water, that may even be contaminated with debris. Our Water Damage Restoration Technicians can follow best practices suggested by the IICRC and often preserve and restore these damaged materials rather than tearing them out for replacement.
Being Faster has no value, if the crew is not well-trained, or arrives without the right equipment to remedy the emergency or even a small water spill. You can always rely on fast and courteous service from our SERVPRO of South Shreveport team, looking out for your best interests, keeping you informed throughout the process, and making you feel, "Like it never even happened." We are ready to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (318) 865-4655
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Shreveport arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.